PLEASE DON’T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!! Two major fashion don’ts!

I always say there are no rules in Fashion but there are some do’s and don’t that must be taken into major consideration.   Two massive don’ts for me are allowing your bra and panty lines to show.  Some people think it’s okay to have your bra showing and I am here to tell you it’s not okay!!  This is not okay ladies!

There are easy fixes to avoid this from happening.  Invest in a good strapless bra.   The most effective and easiest fix is to use a bra clip.  These clips magically hide your straps.  They can be used in the front and in the back.   I use these bra clips all the time and it actually gives your bra more support.

bra7

There are so many cute bras and bralettes and those are definite exceptions.  They are so cute they are meant to be seen!

As for panty lines,  this should be avoided at all costs.  I always look in the mirror  from the front,  the back and the side before leaving the house.  You need to look great at every angle!

Thongs are a simple fix to this problem but not practical for some as they are not the most comfortable things.   Seamless panties are so comfortable and they will never fail you.  I realize they are not that flattering but I can assure you it is way more attractive then walking around with panty lines.

So have fun with your fashion even be daring at times BUT never ever let your bra or panty lines show ladies!!

Melissa Gauvreau – Styled by M

6 comments for “PLEASE DON’T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!! Two major fashion don’ts!

1. June 18, 2018 at 3:52 pm

I agree 100% I have so many bras for all different outfits. Today I’m my own wort enemy as I can see my bra strap – although in my own defense I wasn’t planning to remove my blazer with this outfit, sadly I can’t feel the A/C in the office so I’m too warm with it on! And as for undies, I switched to seamless a few years ago and never looked back.

Liked by 1 person

• styledbymfashion
      June 18, 2018 at 4:03 pm

So many bras for different outfits are key girl!!!

2. unique1981
    June 24, 2018 at 10:30 pm

Very true! The underwear line is huge for me especially with my big butt lol

Liked by 1 person

• styledbymfashion
      June 25, 2018 at 1:19 pm

lol totally!!!

3. Shelley
    July 7, 2018 at 8:11 pm

I thoroughly agree with you. * some * of is have VERY generous chests – like myself – I’ve found the only strapless bras that are hard core enough ( aka industrial strength ) are Victoria’s Secret and the like. If I can’t hide the bra straps or use strapless I just don’t wear it.
    Thong undies help to eliminate pantie lines but it took some trial and error to fine a comfortable type. Cheers and happy summer!!

• styledbymfashion
      July 8, 2018 at 8:33 pm

Very hard to find a great strapless bra!!! I actually found one online that I love. http://www.knix.ca Thanks for your comment!!! Yes, happy summer!!!